“Applicable Date” means the date your ticket allows you access to the relevant Venue(s);
- “Day Pass” means a pass ticket granting the bearer access to such Venues as are open on the Applicable Date;
- “Venues” means Mining Art Gallery, Auckland Tower, Auckland Castle, Spanish Gallery, Walled Garden and Faith Museum;
- “we” means TAP Trading Limited (company no: 08148123) and “our” shall be construed accordingly;
- “you” means the purchaser of the ticket and “your” shall be construed accordingly.
All visitors to the Venues must have a valid entrance ticket. By purchasing a ticket (including a Day Pass), you agree to the terms and conditions of sale as set out below.
- Adult – 17 to 59 years inclusive;
- Child – 5 to 16 years inclusive;
- Concession – 60 years or over;
- Student – an adult in education.
We reserve the right to require valid proof of age or status and to refuse entry if you are unable to produce the same.
- A Day Pass allows you access to the Venues only and is only valid for the Applicable Date.
- Whilst the Day Pass grants you access to the Venues on the Applicable Date, please note that separate entrance charges may apply in respect of temporary exhibits or events taking place on the Applicable Date at a Venue.
- Altering or defacing a ticket may render it void.
- Once payment has been processed, no cancellation of the ticket or transaction can be made whether bought online, over the phone or in person.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred or refunded after purchase.
- Tickets for events, day time or evening, are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for an alternative date or event.
- No ticket may be resold without our prior written consent of The Auckland Project. If any person attempts to enter a Venue with a ticket that has been resold without our written consent, we may refuse entry and we shall not be liable to pay compensation in those circumstances.
- Tickets may not be advertised for transfer or sale.
- No Child shall be entitled to enter a Venue without an accompanying adult.
- All prices are correct at time of publishing. They are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is your responsibility to check all tickets at the time of purchase or on arrival (by post/email). Please check your tickets carefully at this time as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission, terminate a visit, close rooms or restrict access to areas within the Venues at short notice and without prior warning.
- We reserve the right to alter or vary arrangements due to events or circumstances beyond our control, without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- Eating and drinking are prohibited within the Venues, except in our catering offers and outside areas.
- Smoking (including vaping) is prohibited at the Venues except in designated smoking areas.
- Photographic and recording equipment is allowed for non-commercial private use only, and only then in specific areas.
- Dogs will not be admitted to indoor Venues, except assistance guide dogs.
- We do not allow large bags, rucksacks, prams or pushchairs into some Venues. There will be appropriate signage to make you aware of this, please cooperate with our staff by following their instructions.
- We reserve the right to introduce security checks, and items such as bags and rucksacks may be subject to search.
- You may be liable for any damage you cause to the Venue or any of its contents or for any injury caused to any of our representatives or other visitors during your visit.
- We exclude all liability for any loss, damage to personal property or injury to visitors, howsoever caused, but we do not exclude liability where any death or injury is caused by our negligence or the negligence of our staff or volunteers.
- Please note we are not able to provide you with a VAT receipt upon ticket purchase at a Venue. If you require a VAT invoice, please contact Hannah Peaden, Head of Visitor Experience on 01388 600520 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ownership of a ticket does not confer any rights on you to use, alter, copy or otherwise deal with any of our symbols, trademarks, logos and/or other intellectual property. The Auckland Project is a registered trade mark.
- The following activities are not allowed at the Venues: camping, lighting fires, barbeques, swimming, any activity which may damage trees, plants or wildlife, horse-riding, drinking alcohol.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to refuse you admission or remove you from the relevant Venue where you fail to act in accordance with these terms or otherwise fail to comply with our reasonable requests or where your behavior may impact on the enjoyment and/or safety of others.
Personal Data and GDPR
We are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. Our Privacy Notice is available at aucklandproject.org/privacy